Friday, December 9, 2016

Merry Christmas

Remember to do your shopping early and send those gifts right away if you have to mail any to avoid any delays. Also a very special Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to 'Housecat', "Everything Happens For a Reason" and Ashley Dueling. May 2017 be more prosperous than 2016.

This has been a very good year for me and I am looking forward to having a better one in 2017. I am positioning myself as the go to guy for health tips and moving my assorted product line. We have a new President and already have him settled into the White House. Hint the name.  Retail stores are hitting their sales quotas and moving their merchandise at a record pace or so it seems to me. Folks are getting into that festive mood and all is well.

Thank you Ashley Dueling in guiding me to myself or should I say back to my real self a much happier, wiser and healthier self with a unique sense of humor. Cannot say enough about your clinical expertise in which you are extremely proficient and if you happen to read this blog. Thank you again.

I can now spend Christmas or New Years in Las Vegas on the Strip without any phobias. Although for anyone that has been to Las Vegas you really cannot say the same for others there. I send love, happiness and peace out to everyone, thank you. So as they always say in Hollywood after a film shoot. "And cut." "That's a wrap." also "Live long and prosper." 'Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock of the Star Trek episodes.'
Image result for christmas images

No comments: