Thursday, October 1, 2015

The month that is the famous Halloween signature observance

Now, we are getting into the final months of 2015 and I must say we kick off October with the 31st hosting the now famous "Happy Halloween" festivities. I just love this time of year. It is so full of hope and promises of good things to come. Or maybe some bad, I should wish not. "Trick or Treat", oh how I love to hear those words from all the trick or treaters.  I plan to have my candy treats ready.

By the way, here is a short list of do's for the chaperones of this yearly event:
1.) Make sure all trick or treaters or a supervisor have flashlights or a glow stick and it is on
2.) Cross safely at all intersections
3.) Take no unwrapped candy with you home
4.) Commute in groups
5.) Stop at reasonable time when celebrating, it should conclude at 9:00 PM the latest
6.) Watch all the Halloween films making for just the right type of movies at this time.
7.) Finally, try not to eat too much candy and get a stomach ache.

Remember, have fun it is a holiday however, unofficially and as they always say in Hollywood after a successful film shoot on a set, "And cut." "That's a wrap."

No comments: